发信人: YCer (燕子声声里), 信区: TAX 标  题: 老婆有SSN号,去年大部分时间在国内,我H1B。。。。 发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Mon Apr 15 14:35:32 2013, 美东) 老婆去年一年在美国没有收入, 这种情况应该怎么报税啊, 能联合报吗? 还是我按SINGLE报? 老婆没在美国有收入也要报吗? 多谢! — ※ 来源:·BBS 未名空间站 海外: 中国:·[FROM: 72.]

Source Article from The content of this document does not represent the official views or policies of Tax1on1. The content represents solely the advice and views of the original author(s) of this document.


Please login or Register to Submit Answer