Tax Job Info Sharing: Deloitte Experienced Hire
Change Manager (Tax)
Deloitte Tax LLP helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
Global Employer Services (GES) tax professionals help clients develop tax-aligned compensation and benefits programs that address their global and domestic needs. Professionals are comprised of global compensation, benefits, and international assignments practitioners who work with clients to streamline their programs while managing tax effectiveness, risks, and costs. These services are designed to assist clients with developing the strategies, processes and technologies that affect their staff and operations on a worldwide scale.
Deloitte Tax LLP is currently seeking a Change & Readiness Manager to support a large transformation program. The Change & Readiness Manager will lead/support Change Planning, Communications, Training, Stakeholder Engagement, Impact Analysis, Business Readiness and Measurement for a large transformation program including system implementation, organizational alignment, and process improvement. The right person will have an enthusiasm for helping others succeed and demonstrate creativity and experience.
· Be the focal point and authority forchange management, engaging with stakeholders to ensure effective change planning and delivery
· Apply a structured change managementapproach and methodology for the people side change driven by a transformation initiative
· Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groupsbeing impacted.
· Identify potential people-side risks, anticipated points of resistance, performance gaps, and develop specific corrective action plans to mitigate the risks identified.
· Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a clear and logical manner.
· Deploy a set of actionable and targeted change management plans ‑ including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
· Provide guidance and support for the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
· Apply measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
· Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
· Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
· Work with training and HR specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
· Extensive experience with change principles and methodologies with the ability to flex within an approach
· 5+ years relevant professional experience
· Minimum of two full life cycle change management projects
· Experience with global / multi-national business change programs preferred
· Experience with large ERP, CRM, and SharedServices implementations preferred
· Track record of delivering at ‘C’level, major business change programs including Executive Alignment and stakeholder management.
· Prior experience working as a single change project resource and also as a lead of a small change team
· Strong relationship management skills with proven track record
· Highly developed communication skill swith expertise in producing organization wide communications and development of a communication strategy
· Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
· Experience with organizational design and organizational effectiveness tasks and delivery is preferred
Education: A bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth, United States. Position requires 10%-15% travel to London, UK and Hyderabad, India
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.