Tax Job Info Sharing: Deloitte Student Opportunities
Senior Consultant, Corporate Strategy (Internal), Deloitte LLP – New York University (Firm Internal)
The Senior Consultant (SC) will work as a member of Deloitte LLP’s internal corporate strategy team executing corporate strategy projects that focus primarily on growth, innovation, risk, and operations within the Deloitte US firm. Projects could include any of Deloitte’s specific functional businesses, including Audit, Consulting, Enterprise Risk Services, Financial Advisory, and Tax, cross functional business opportunities, new services or businesses, or specific channels (e.g., clients, industry sectors, geographies). The SC will have opportunities to interact with the senior most leaders in the organization and also assist in the execution of various special projects which have the potential to significantly impact our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishing analytical frameworks and conducting complex business analysis
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis including external market sizing
- Conducting competitive analysis
- Interviewing and data gathering, conducting internal and external research, issues analysis
- Developing effective working relationships with very senior, internal clients
- Researching solutions, frameworks and methodologies to address specific project needs
- Managing portions of projects and development of deliverable content
- Developing executive level presentation and reports supporting completed analysis
- Superior technical skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding analytical, research, and presentation skills.
- Project experience in the areas of growth & expansion strategies and scenario/trend analysis
- Strong qualitative & quantitative analysis
- Ability to synthesize large sets of data and integrate into meaningful reports and recommendations
- Critical thinking but also execute on the details
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Diplomacy, poise, maturity and empathy are all key attributes for success.
- MBA degree with 3-5 years work experience
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.