Tax Job Info Sharing: Deloitte Student Opportunities
SHINE Summer Internship Program Marketing Development Services (Intern) (Firm Internal)
Deloitte Services LP is currently searching for summer interns to join its Market Development Services (MDS) SHINE ‑ Specialist, Hire, Integrate, Network and Educate ‑ Summer Internship Program. As part of the internship program, you will spend 8-10 weeks assigned to a particular MDS team and be exposed to a wide variety of projects. Interns will have the opportunity to work with diverse groups of professionals, locally and virtually, while developing a core MDS skill set, gaining deep exposure to Deloitte tools and processes, and understanding services provided to clients.
As a member of the MDS SHINE Summer Internship Program, you will participate in local and national trainings, networking events, and community activities to enhance your internship experience.
Interns will support the implementation of marketing programs and initiatives within one of the MDS channels — Regional, Federal, Functional, Client Account Management, Industry, Pursuits and Operational. Sample projects include:
• Develop and coordinate promotional materials and sales tools
• Track news stories and company press releases, and communicate to team on an ongoing basis
• Help identify and support relationship development and business expansion activities related to key targets and clients
• Assist with the planning and execution of proprietary events and sponsorships including speaking engagements
• Develop and maintain timelines and responsibility matrices for complex proposal development efforts
• Work on a dedicated account team to support practitioners with client needs
• Develop and execute social media strategy on various platforms
• Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA
• Sophomore or Junior standing in a four-year institution
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or related field
• Previous experience in marketing, communications, or sales desired
• Previous internship or work experience in a professional services or large matrixed company a plus
• Fundamental market development knowledge
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data and make sound observations and recommendations
• Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Previous leadership experience and potential
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Proficiency with time and project management skills
• Superior Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge of internet navigation and research tools
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.