Tax Job Info Sharing: Deloitte Student Opportunities
SHINE Market Development: Services Specialist (Full time) (Firm Internal)
Deloitte Services LP is currently searching for a Market Development Services (MDS) Specialist to join its campus hire rotational program, SHINE ‑ Specialist, Hire, Integrate, Network and Educate.
As part of the SHINE Program, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects and teams within MDS. These projects will provide new hires the opportunity to work with diverse groups of professionals, locally and virtually, while developing a core MDS skill set, gaining deep exposure to Deloitte tools and processes, and understanding services provided to clients. As Specialist roles become available within MDS, there will be opportunities to transition from the SHINE program to a specific team.
As a member of the MDS SHINE Program, you will be provided a structured onboarding plan including marketing tool training calls, discussions with MDS leadership, and activities to enhance your new hire experience.
The MDS Specialist will support the implementation of marketing programs and initiatives within each of the MDS marketing channels — Regional, Federal, Functional, Industry, Client Account Management, Pursuits and Operational. Sample projects include:
• Develop and coordinate promotional materials and sales tools
• Track news stories and company press releases, and communicate to team on an ongoing basis
• Help identify and support relationship development and business expansion activities related to key targets and clients
• Assist with the planning and execution of proprietary events and sponsorships including speaking engagements
• Develop and maintain timelines and responsibility matrices for complex proposal development efforts
• Work on a dedicated account team to support practitioners with client needs
• Develop and execute social media strategy on various platforms
• Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or related field
• Previous experience in marketing, communications, or sales desired
• Previous internship or work experience in a professional services or large matrixed company a plus
• Fundamental marketing knowledge
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data and make sound observations and recommendations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including demonstrated expertise with collaborative writing processes, knowledge of editorial processes, and a variety of corporate communication styles
• Previous leadership experience and potential
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Proficiency with time and project management skills
• Superior Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge of internet navigation and research tools
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.