Tax Job Info Sharing: Deloitte Student Opportunities
Market Development Services Specialist – Fall 2015 (Firm Internal)
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Deloitte Services LP (“Deloitte Services”) is currently searching for a Marketing Associate that will work with other marketing professionals in support of the Deloitte LLP’s business objectives and marketing initiatives. The main role of the Marketing Associate is to assist in the design, coordination, communication and implementation of national, functional, regional and local marketing strategies for designated service lines or industries.
- Facilitating the market targeting process for assigned targets. This includes organizing meetings, maintaining minutes and account reporting, sending “to do’s” to team members, managing community involvement, etc.
- Help identify and support activities that will support the relationship development and business expansion related to key industry targets and clients
- Manage and implement major promotional events such as trade shows, roundtables, internal conference and industry speaking events
- Track news stories and company press releases and communicate to the team on an ongoing basis
- Participate with Industry and Account, Function, Federal, and RMP/OMP Marketing Manager/s in strategy discussions with industry leaders as appropriate.
- Develope and coordinate promotional materials and sales tools
- Coordinator industry related sponsorships
- Develop a production schedule, and maintain timelines and responsiblity matrices for complex proposal development efforts, working with diverse groups of professionals locally and virtually
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA
- Experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed company a plus
- Previous experience in marketing, communications, public relations, sales desired, including internships
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze data and make sound observations and recommendations
- Knowledge of Internet navigation and research tools
- Excellent written and oral communications including demostrated expertise with collaborative writing processes, a variety of corporate communication styles, and knowledge of editorial processes.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Proficiency with project management skills and methodologies
- Fundamental knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or related field
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.