Tax Job Info Sharing
Job location: New York, NY
Category: Risk Consulting jobs
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Financial Services
State & City: VA-McLean
Travel Requirements: 61-80%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 59625BR-2
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include the Fortune 500, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) helps clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the advantage of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 180,000 people in over 158 countries across the PwC network are committed to deliver quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. People across the PwC network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world’s second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world’s largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements as well as significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges. The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking & Capital Markets and Insurance.
Our Risk & Regulatory consultants help clients understand and address their enterprise risk and regulatory profile. This high performing team advises clients on the overall management and performance of their business, with a focus in compliance management, business continuity, risk and governance, and treasury management.
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Degree(s) Preferred: Master’s degree in Business Administration and studied academic concentrations in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of, and success conducting for clients, enterprise risk management program development including:
– Monitoring and reporting risk, risk assessments and prioritizations
– Assisting with facilitating the definition of an organization’s risk appetite and tolerance in alignment with their organization’s strategy
– Designing sustainable risk management and compliance processes and structures, including governance and oversight, standards and processes, tools and technology, metrics and reporting.
– Assisting clients with achieving a competitive advantage by managing risk and compliance in a streamlined manner and creating greater resilience to risk.
– Understanding and providing solutions based on the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities.
– Participating in proposal development efforts.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of risk and compliance programs, including:
– Considering leading standards (e.g. COSO, ERM), regulatory requirements and supervisory expectations.
– Designing and implementing models for data classification and mapping based on regulatory and business requirements to provide requisite dashboards and reporting.
Demonstrated proven thorough abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Job ID: 59625BR-2