Tax Job Info Sharing
Job location: New York, NY
Category: Oracle jobs
Line of Service: Advisory
State & City: WI-Milwaukee
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 62296BR-27
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include the Fortune 500, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you are, then PwC US (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and its subsidiaries) may be the firm for you.
We’re a member of the PwC network of firms located in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC US helps organizations and individuals create the value for which they are looking.
Our professionals are at the heart of our business strategy and success by bringing personal and professional experiences; we understand that our business is impacted by a person’s personal and professional lives. PwC US recruits top talent with traditional and nontraditional backgrounds, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, so that we continue to build PwC US as a great place to work. Our people are armed with the tools-including enriching professional experiences, everyday coaching, timely and productive feedback, and high-quality learning and development opportunities-to deliver each day. We are committed to building lasting relationships and delivering value to our clients.
Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world’s second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world’s largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Industrial Products & Services (CIPS) practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. CIPS includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail & Consumer, and Utilities.
Our Oracle consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using Oracle. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle solutions to solve our clients business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading efforts and understanding of Oracle applications-based solutions consulting related to the implementation and support of Oracle application-packaged solutions, including the following:
– Selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the Oracle product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery;
– Developing new market-differentiated Oracle solutions and lead proposal development efforts.
– Improving business processes, including but not limited to, Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading teams to generate a vision, to establish direction and motivate members, as well as create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, to encourage improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge of the common issues facing PwC’s clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with the Oracle product suite leading technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
– Designing, implementing & supporting complex business processes in an Oracle environment.
– Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions.
– Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
– Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation
Job ID: 62296BR-27