Tax Job Info Sharing
Job location: New York, NY
Category: Senior Associate jobs
Line of Service: IFS
Industry: Human Resources
State & City: NY-New York
Travel Requirements: 0-20%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 62779BR-0
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include the Fortune 500, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you are, then PwC US (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and its subsidiaries) may be the firm for you.
We’re a member of the PwC network of firms located in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC US helps organizations and individuals create the value for which they are looking.
Our professionals are at the heart of our business strategy and success by bringing personal and professional experiences; we understand that our business is impacted by a person’s personal and professional lives. PwC US recruits top talent with traditional and nontraditional backgrounds, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, so that we continue to build PwC US as a great place to work. Our people are armed with the tools-including enriching professional experiences, everyday coaching, timely and productive feedback, and high-quality learning and development opportunities-to deliver each day. We are committed to building lasting relationships and delivering value to our clients.
Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you’re serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Our Human Resource professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the processes and systems which enable the Firm to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. The HR functions help the local offices in driving the firm’s people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience for each individual, supporting our firm wide values and working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace. Human Resources supports our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm.
The Total Rewards Center of Excellence (COE), also known as the National Compensation team, provides strategic guidance and analytical support for the Firm’s Compensation and Rewards initiatives. We work closely with US Firm and LoS leadership to align and execute Rewards programs. The Reward programs support the Firm’s business strategy and desired compensation strategy.
The National Compensation team’s primary responsibilities include:
– providing design and implementation support for compensation initiatives
– advising leadership on industry compensation trends and best practices
– providing analytical and technical understanding of compensation data and metrics
– managing the Firm’s participation in external compensation surveys
– providing the HR community with appropriate education and training on compensation topics
– managing the annual compensation process and Total Rewards communications
– Leading the career milestone program
– Driving the recognition strategy through the LOS via real-time recognition
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Additional years of experience verbiage: years proven success in roles performing financial- or accounting-related analytics.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and/or success in roles providing strategic guidance and analytical support for a global accounting, auditing, and business advisory services professional consulting firm’s compensation and rewards initiatives, collaborating with business leaders to align and execute rewards programs to support both the Firm’s business strategy and desired compensation strategy, which includes the following areas:
– Understanding the firm’s total rewards strategy and initiatives, especially as it relates to and in conjunction with the Firm’s structure, LOS reporting and financial structure;
– Performing budgetary management, applying accounting principles and procedures;
– Contributing to the development and implementation of complex compensation exhibits; and,
– Teaming with various internal and external groups, emphasizing client-service orientation and attention to detail with project delivery to exceed client expectations.
Proven thorough knowledge levels, of or success in roles involving, compensation is helpful.
Demonstrates proven thorough ability and/or success in roles managing multiple program assignments simultaneously and meet deadlines within a compensation function, including the following areas:
– Utilizing software to create and analyze data through compensation models, analyze data and reports, and draft summary reports, such as Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Access) and other related firm-issued tools;
– Making routine decisions in accordance with policies and procedures; and,
– Performing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; and, keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Job ID: 62779BR-0