Tax Job Info Sharing: Deloitte Student Opportunities
Information Technology Services – Technology Support Services (Summer 2015 Intern) (Firm Internal)
It’s your career.
This is your chance to get a head start-even before you graduate. Join our group of interns and you’ll get an inside look at what it’s really like to work for a professional services organization. You’ll gain real-world experience working on meaningful projects within Deloitte’s Information Technology Services.
Deloitte is one of the nation’s leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through nearly 41,000 people in 92 U.S. cities. Known as an employer of choice for innovative human resources programs, the firm is dedicated to helping its clients and its people excel. Deloitte refers to the associated partnerships of Deloitte & Touche USA LLP (Deloitte & Touche LLP and Deloitte Consulting LLP) and subsidiaries. Deloitte is the U.S. member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. For more information, please visit Deloitte’s web site at www.deloitte.com/us.
More experience in less time
You’ll pack a lot into 8-10 short weeks. Learn about the skills you need to succeed in a professional services firm. Network with Deloitte leaders and professionals. Contribute to meaningful projects. Discover career opportunities you may have never considered. You’ll work hard and have lots of fun too!
During your Information Technology Services internship within the Technology Support Services group, your responsibilities could include:
• Provide PC hardware and software deployment and support.]
• Assist infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands on activities are required.
• Adhere to existing processes. Document problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adhere to policy and Service Level Targets through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance activities. Perform password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
• Support and provide training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Television/Cable systems, Daily check and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Support every step of the way
We want to give you a true taste of life at Deloitte. That means you’ll receive a lot of support-from the start. You’ll be guided by onboarding advisors who can help you learn more about Deloitte and your opportunities-in our organization. Also, they’ll offer feedback and help you further define your career goals. You’ll find our people are energetic, enthusiastic, involved and always willing to help.
What it takes
If you’re ready to participate in Deloitte’s Information Technology Services Internship Program, we’re ready to talk. Here’s what you’ll need:
• Freshman, Sophomore or Junior standing in a four-year institution
• Major in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer/Software Engineering or another technical field
• 3.4 cumulative GPA strongly preferred with equal or stronger performance in your major(s)
• Keen interest in professional services and a career in Technology
• Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Exceptional customer service skills, listening and communications skills
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and leadership potential
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.