Tax Job Info Sharing: Deloitte Experienced Hire
Consultant/Sr Consultant – .Net/SQL Programmer/DBXi (Tax)
National Federal Tax Services (NFTS)
Deloitte Tax LLP
NFTS, Research & Development Government Incentives (RDGI)
RDGI Tax Consultant II:
NFTS RDGI Tax Consultant II, on the DBXi/I Smart application team, will be responsible for design, develop, debug/test, deploy and support custom applications and modules that meet operational requirements. Tax Consultants will demonstrate a good understanding and working knowledge of the client’s business and tax systems, and for meeting client deadlines. Tax Consultants effectively communicate difficulties in a timely fashion and are able to identify and communicate issues that require the immediate attention of the Tax Managers and others on the engagement team.
· Designing, programming & debugging web application using the ASP.NET and SQL Server
· Writing and understanding complex MS SQL queries
· Working with the tax team to provide application support
· Organizing and analyzing complex data sets in MS SQL, MS Access and MS Excel
· Working with infrastructure team to administer web applications, services and database
· Ability to team across multiple time zones
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science required
• Experience working with .NET 4.0/ASP .NET/VB.NET/SQL Server 2008/WCF Web Services/jQuery/AJAX
• At least 4 years’ experience in software development with working knowledge in analysis, design and development of applications and/or systems using .Net and SQL
• Additional training and certification in specialized degrees of technology is a plus
• Ability to gather and analyze requirements, produce technical designs, create the application, conduct software testing, implement the software solution and support production issues
• Development of application architecture, database design and/or computing platforms is a plus
• Ability to perform data intensive tasks and be skilled to organize the data for reporting requirements
• Ability to interpret relevant data and information
• Ability to determine the interrelationships between solutions and requirements
• Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Ability to work in a complex deadline oriented environment
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.