Tax Job Info Sharing
Job location: New York, NY
Category: Consulting jobs
Line of Service: Advisory
State & City: WA-Seattle
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 63060BR-8
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include the Fortune 500, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you are, then PwC US (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and its subsidiaries) may be the firm for you.
We’re a member of the PwC network of firms located in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC US helps organizations and individuals create the value for which they are looking.
Our professionals are at the heart of our business strategy and success by bringing personal and professional experiences; we understand that our business is impacted by a person’s personal and professional lives. PwC US recruits top talent with traditional and nontraditional backgrounds, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, so that we continue to build PwC US as a great place to work. Our people are armed with the tools-including enriching professional experiences, everyday coaching, timely and productive feedback, and high-quality learning and development opportunities-to deliver each day. We are committed to building lasting relationships and delivering value to our clients.
Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world’s second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world’s largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Industrial Products & Services (CIPS) practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. CIPS includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail & Consumer, and Utilities.
Our Applications Strategy and Integration consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development & Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management & Testing and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework including Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5 amongst others. This high performing team advises on the software development life-cycle, and help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and end-user interaction to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, managing technical teams across the full software development life cycle, including the following areas:
– Leading Applications Strategy and Integration engagements in a consulting services organization emphasizing Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation, emphasizing the understanding of common issues facing clients in consumer and retail technology;
– Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting technical direction and training teams in using consulting techniques;
– Leading teams to envision and prioritize requirements, creating application implementation road maps and providing technology and architecture recommendations;
– Managing and providing oversight of all technical issues for the assigned work streams and/or projects, performing technical reviews of all work products during various workstreams and projects; and,
– Interacting with stakeholders and business colleagues to analyze and define business requirements and related project reporting, developing methodologies to create and enhance applications and tools.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success managing technical teams across the full software development life cycle, including the following areas:
– Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
– Performing as a team member, understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking and providing guidance, clarification and, feedback to less experienced staff;
– Managing engagements: staying educated on current trends in Retail eCommerce and contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and completion of engagement workstreams.
– Collaborating with business development teams that write and present proposals to prospective clients.
Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process;
– Leveraging skills in Content management (Adobe CQ, OpenText ECM, Oracle WebCenter or similar), Order management (IBM Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Order Lifecycle Management or similar), Product information management (hybris, Heiler, Stibo or similar), Digital asset management (Adobe CQ, OpentText Media Management, Oracle WebCenter or similar);
– Utilizing BPM tools, BI / Reporting tools and Document management solutions, TIBCO Product Suite, Storage Systems, Back-end experience with Oracle/DB2 and/or NoSQL environment;
– Implementing multiple B2B and B2C Portals / Websites, as well as development of Full life cycle J2EE projects;
– Implementing SOA Architecture custom solutions with Spring/Hibernate framework and emerging Web 2.0 frameworks;
– Acting as a key technical trusted advisor to Business Solutions leadership, understanding and contributing to product visioning, feasibility and architectural approach definition;
– Leading Architecture workshops and drawing consensus among multiple architecture stakeholders;
– Leveraging Architecture experience on E-Commerce transformation projects to Optimize Cross Channel processes including streamlining ways of working and improving capabilities across content management, payment, pricing & promotions and fulfilment;
– Leading multiple e-commerce and multichannel/Omnichannel initiatives, including digital development, user experience, organizational change and technology.
Job ID: 63060BR-8