Tax Job Info Sharing
Job location: New York, NY
Category: Consulting jobs
Line of Service: Advisory
State & City: WA-Seattle
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 63059BR-8
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include the Fortune 500, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you are, then PwC US (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and its subsidiaries) may be the firm for you.
We’re a member of the PwC network of firms located in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC US helps organizations and individuals create the value for which they are looking.
Our professionals are at the heart of our business strategy and success by bringing personal and professional experiences; we understand that our business is impacted by a person’s personal and professional lives. PwC US recruits top talent with traditional and nontraditional backgrounds, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, so that we continue to build PwC US as a great place to work. Our people are armed with the tools-including enriching professional experiences, everyday coaching, timely and productive feedback, and high-quality learning and development opportunities-to deliver each day. We are committed to building lasting relationships and delivering value to our clients.
Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world’s second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world’s largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Industrial Products & Services (CIPS) practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. CIPS includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail & Consumer, and Utilities.
Our Applications Strategy and Integration consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development & Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management & Testing and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework including Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5 amongst others. This high performing team advises on the software development life-cycle, and help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, as well as collaborating with technical teams across the full software development life cycle.
Demonstrates considerable proven knowledge of analytical, organizational, planning and project management specific to software development lifecycle processes, which may include the following:
– Utilizing n-tier development, SDLC and Object-oriented design.
– Designing and implementing technology for new or existing business applications.
– Utilizing problem-solving know-how, especially debugging and troubleshooting complex software orchestrations, and identifying solution options and/or alternatives.
– Scoping and estimating project tasks, as well as managing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities that include creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative and the following abilities:
– Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
– Leading a key workstream in an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital.
– Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
– Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process.
– Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success performing on technical teams across the full software development life cycle, including the following areas
– Leveraging commerce platforms (such as Hybris, Micros, Oracle ATG, Demandware, IBM or similar)
– Leveraging multiple platforms, tools and custom extensions as a Solution architect, including: User Experience and Front End Presentation Layer (HTML5/CSS3, JS/AJAX, Responsive Design), Back-end and middleware development (JEE frameworks and design patters like spring, Sling, etc.),
– Utilizing Enterprise Architecture Integration (EAI) technologies: IBM WebSphere, BEA Weblogic, Webmethods, TIBCO, SeeBeyond, Biztalk etc.
Architecting cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, BaaS) operations, delivery and brokerage services.
– Providing architecture know-how on E-Commerce transformation projects to optimize streamline and improve capabilities across content management, payment, promotions and fulfilment.
– Leading e-commerce and multichannel/Omnichannel initiatives, including digital development, user experience, organizational change and technology.
– Architecting SOA applications and implementing custom solutions with Spring/Hibernate framework and emerging Web 2.0 frameworks, XML and XML modelling, Data Modeling and Architecture experience with Oracle/DB2 and/or NoSQL environment.
– Leveraging TIBCO Product Suite, Storage Systems, Content management, Order management, Product information management, Digital asset management, Search & merchandising
– Utilizing the full life cycle development J2EE project and related development .
– Performing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Job ID: 63059BR-8