Tax Job Info Sharing
Job location: New York, NY
Category: Cybersecurity and Privacy jobs
Line of Service: Advisory
State & City: NY-New York
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 55205BR-1
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include the Fortune 500, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) helps clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the advantage of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 180,000 people in over 158 countries across the PwC network are committed to deliver quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. People across the PwC network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world’s second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world’s largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Industrial Products & Services (CIPS) practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. CIPS includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail & Consumer, and Utilities.
PwC’s IT Security, Privacy & Risk Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A PwC consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute in our IT Security, Privacy & Risk competency that we apply to our clients’ business issues every day, including a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelors degree
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with managing client engagements involving conducting evidentiary analyses of network penetrations and data theft, including:
– Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
– Proxy Servers
– Log Aggregation Technology
Demonstrates proven extensive competency and success with analyzing evidence collected during a cyber attack investigation, including:
– Memory Collection and Analysis tools
– Network Traffic Collection and Analysis tools;
– Sandboxing and other Dynamic Malware Analysis tools;
– Static Malware Reverse Engineering Analysis
– Computer, Forensic analysis, Windows, Linux, Mac OS and file systems;
– Computer Programming: C++, Python, Perl, PowerShell, .NET, VBScript
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with managing client engagements that emphasize identifying and addressing client needs, including:
– Participating actively in client discussions and meetings;
– Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
– Managing engagements;
– Preparing concise and accurate documents, leveraging and utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes to complete related project deliverables, as necessary; and,
– Balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with leading business functions and teams, including:
– Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
– Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner to the Cybercrime team; and
– Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Job ID: 55205BR-1