Tax Job Info Sharing
Job location: New York, NY
Category: Internal Firm Services jobs
Line of Service: IFS
Industry: Marketing & Sales
State & City: NY-New York
Travel Requirements: 0-20%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 63781BR-0
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include the Fortune 500, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you are, then PwC US (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and its subsidiaries) may be the firm for you.
We’re a member of the PwC network of firms located in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC US helps organizations and individuals create the value for which they are looking.
Our professionals are at the heart of our business strategy and success by bringing personal and professional experiences; we understand that our business is impacted by a person’s personal and professional lives. PwC US recruits top talent with traditional and nontraditional backgrounds, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, so that we continue to build PwC US as a great place to work. Our people are armed with the tools-including enriching professional experiences, everyday coaching, timely and productive feedback, and high-quality learning and development opportunities-to deliver each day. We are committed to building lasting relationships and delivering value to our clients.
Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you’re serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
PwC’s Marketing and Sales function is a client-focused, high-performing team, which is strategically aligned to the Firm’s priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
The US Alumni & Career Services Network is dedicated to a community of over 100,000 alumni who remain connected to each another and their former colleagues at PwC. The Alumni program offers its members professional networking programs, social media connections, learning and development opportunities, PwC insights, and thought leadership. The Career Services program provides job introductions to alumni, while also providing clients with unique access to current PwC talent in job transition.
The Career Services team is a client-focused, high-performing team, which is strategically aligned to the firm’s priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the firm. The Alumni & Career Services Network supports these marketing & Sales (M&S) objectives through its focus on strengthening relationships with C-suite economic buyers, emerging leaders and our client network.
The Career Services program, positioned within the broader M&S Alumni Network and Human Capital (HC) Talent programs, supports M&S and HC objectives through its focus on strengthening relationships with C-Suite economic buyers in job transition and directors and senior managers utilizing Advisory, Assurance, and tax line of service transition programs. The program also provides a no-fee service to our clients looking to fill key talent vacancies through the referral of C-Suite economic buyer and PwC talent where there is a match of skills and interests.
Minimum Years of Experience: 8
Additional years of experience verbiage: 8 years marketing and/or business development, outplacement, sourcing or career development experience within a human capital role.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Degree(s) Preferred: Degree in Marketing, Human Resources, or related field (e.g., Communications, Public Relations, Advertising) is preferred.
Demonstrated proven intimate level knowledge of marketing strategies and programs developed to drive local market and business objectives and provide the overall direction for all marketing activities, which includes extensive understanding of the following areas:
– Competitive positioning leveraged to contribute to the development of messaging and marketing strategies, and react to emerging market and client needs;
– Key business issues our clients are facing and align our go-to-market strategy and point-of-view(s) around those issues;
– Business landscape for C-Suite/economic buyers in job transition and how to impact our key relationships;
– Relationship development through interacting across of a broad spectrum of talent (C-level executives, current PwC directors/senior managers) and gaining the confidence of GEPs and other partner in developing a strong network around the firm;
– PwC service capabilities across sectors, LoS and specialty areas, while also actively identifying and assessing opportunities to address client talent needs; and
– Insight into the firm-wide Pursuit sales methodology and applies these concepts to Career Services programs in developing and executing broad-based targeting strategies for sectors, markets, and LoS.
Demonstrated proven intimate abilities and success with managing and executing marketing strategies and programs developed to drive local market and business objectives, which includes extensive understanding of the following areas:
– Exhibiting executive presence combined with the ability to interact with colleagues of all levels within PwC and externally with clients, Board & C-level alumni, and friends of the firm;
– Developing impactful and lasting relationships;
– Establishing networks of relationships across a broad spectrum of communities (regions, business development, Sector teams, LoS teams, Human Capital, etc.);
– Serving as an active contributor to the growth of Career Services program, with close collaboration expected with other Career Services team members and market teams;
– Utilizing business development strategy, especially broad business knowledge across multiple functions and sectors within a professional services environment;
– Measuring and tracking results of the Career Services program and reporting on the Return on Investment (ROI);
– Overcoming internal barriers and resource constraints in order to produce successful results;
– Thriving in a newly structured and evolving organizational environment;
– Sharing responsibility for driving adherence to risk management protocols;
– Working independently to resolve issues, coordinating with leadership or subject matter experts when necessary;
– Managing on-going Career Services strategy and drives change by collaborating with market leaders, marketing and sales and human capital professionals; and,
– Interacting directly with clients with talent vacancies, C-Suite economic buyers and influencers in job transition.
Job ID: 63781BR-0